Friday 28 December 2012

Sunny River Late As Usual

Finding time to go out with the camera at the moment seems pretty much impossible, its dark before I go to work, dark when I get home, there is always something on, on a Saturday and Sundays down to the weather. So when I got a few free hours late one Saturday afternoon I was straight out with the camera and up the river, hoping to catch the sun going down.

As you can see I was about 10 minutes late as usual, and missed the whole scene being bathed in a beautiful orange glow.

Home Beat - River Test
Beat 4 - River Test
Flooded Watermeadows
http://www.facebook.com/MartinClayPhotography Up to date pictures and sightings, prior to me getting around to writing these blog posts, I would be more than grateful for any 'Likes' or Comments on my FB Photography Page too so feel free to comment or criticise about anything.


No comments:

Post a Comment