Friday 8 November 2013

Spring Round Up - May 2013

I made several other trips out and about in May, again to look for the Brown Hares locally but without much success. A unusual random Holiday day from work found me down at Pennington & Keyhaven Marshes on the South Coast on the look out for some Spring Migrants, which proved very successful in the form of my first ever Little Tern.

The trip back across the New Forest to Blashford Lakes was well worth it as a Greenshank fed right in front of the hide, another hide show off was one of many newly arrived Reed Warblers. To top the day and month off a Nightjar survey on Greenham Common in Newbury gave me my first Nightjar 'Churring' experience.

Brown Hare 
Little Tern
Greenshank
Reed Warbler
Roe Buck
If you are a social media user, Feel free to follow me on Facebook or Twitter for up to date sightings & photographs, any 'Comments & Criticisms' are welcomed.
Facebook  •  Twitter  

No comments:

Post a Comment