Wednesday 14 November 2012

New Website - Launched November 2012

Now I'm not one for overly plugging myself but I would like to share with you something that I am very proud of. Since June I've been working on and off on creating my website, to showcase my photography and share a little bit more about me.

Now some of you may know I work as a Graphic Designer in my day job for a large Electronics retailer, a world a million miles away from Wildlife, however it does give me a lot of the skills needed to produce a crisp clean and visually appealing website.

Again these are my own views, but having spent a fair bit of time checking out various other wildlife photographers websites and Professional photographers websites, I would like to think that I have created something completely different and something that completely reflects me and my personality.

So without further a do I shall share some visuals. Or if you want to see first hand, please check it out for yourself at www.martinclayphotography.co.uk

Welcome to Martin Clay Photography 
As my photography is not at a level that can be wowed on its own I thought it needs to be showcased in a way that takes the pressure off of it a little bit. All the visuals on the website as mentioned have been designed and drawn digitally, and different visuals appear on every single page throughout the site. Each page has a different header, which will change with the seasons, so at the time of writing this you can see is currently Autumn.

Working a lot with digital design, has also enabled me to pick up a few web design skills, and I have utilised these to build the website from scratch, customising everything exactly how I wanted it. I have also integrated a fully functioning PayPal shop in the hope that someone, somewhere, someday will purchase one or two of my prints just with the click of a button.

Wildlife Galleries 
Puffin Gallery 
Mammal Gallery
Apologies if I sound like I am bragging, thats not at all my intentions, I just felt like sharing some of my work that Im really proud of. Please feel free to contact me with any comments or criticisms/suggestions I'd love to hear any feedback you might have.


http://www.facebook.com/MartinClayPhotography Up to date pictures and sightings, prior to me getting around to writing these blog posts, As mentioned previously I am currently running a competition over on my Facebook page so please feel free to have a look and enter. 

No comments:

Post a Comment