Wednesday 24 October 2012

Morning Sunshine

Most mornings on my route to work, several Roe Deer can be seen out on one of the road side fields, the field as a fairly steep bank rising up towards Harewood Forest and is surrounded by quite a thick tall Beech hedge. Fleeting glimpses through the odd gap in the hedge usually reveal between 5-9 Roe, mainly young Bucks along with a couple of Doe's and some youngsters.

On this particularly bright morning with the sun shining, I thought I'd pop the camera in the car for a quick pit stop on the way to work. Parking on the side of the road I crept along the fence line hoping that I wouldn't spook the deer when I appeared in the gap. Due to the limited view of the hedgerow gap, I could only get a few shots of one particular Buck. The light was really harsh so I've had to give them a black & white conversion. 

A real shame as I got quite close. Below is a view of the River as the autumn change is beginning, I posted the same view back in April so its nice to see how its changed.




The Halfwater

http://www.facebook.com/MartinClayPhotography Up to date pictures and sightings, prior to me getting around to writing these blog posts, Look out for a free give away soon as well.
I would be more than grateful for any 'Likes' or Comments on my FB Photography Page too so feel free to comment or criticise about anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment