Friday 28 December 2012

Frosty Watermeadows

This is a scene you may have seen me post several times over the course of the year, the Halfwater a tributary of the River Test. I had the day off of work back when we had the frosty weather towards the end of november. So I was up and out by 7am in some quite crisp conditions. The sun took its time coming up, but there was a lovely soft orangey pink glow in the sky.

The colours in the sky were very pastel like, which gave a lovely soft glow over the frost covered ground. Would have loved a little more cloud for a bit of contrast but really cannot complain.

All shot handheld so apologies for the lack of sharpness.


The Halfwater 
The Halfwater
The Halfwater Hut
http://www.facebook.com/MartinClayPhotography Up to date pictures and sightings, prior to me getting around to writing these blog posts, I would be more than grateful for any 'Likes' or Comments on my FB Photography Page too so feel free to comment or criticise about anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment