Saturday 29 December 2012

Garden Birding - 9th Dec

A quick half hour sat in the garden by the river, didn't bring me a Kingfisher, but a pair of Buzzards did come fairly low over top of the Garden. Which enabled me to get a couple of nice shots as the sunshine caught there undersides.

Buzzard




Several different Blackbirds in the garden at the moment some with darker bills, which I assume are our native birds Scandinavian cousins. I did manage a shot of one of the British natives launching off of the shed roof after an interloper like a tornado jet.

Territorial Blackbird

http://www.facebook.com/MartinClayPhotography Up to date pictures and sightings, prior to me getting around to writing these blog posts, I would be more than grateful for any 'Likes' or Comments on my FB Photography Page too so feel free to comment or criticise about anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment