Sunday 8 April 2012

Good Friday Walk

Finally being able to spend a bit more time around the adjoining meadows and on the River banks near the new house now we have finally finished moving in, below are a selection of Photos of Birds from my walk around the Water Meadows on Good friday morning.

Long Tailed Tit - Bottom Of The Garden
Mute Swan
Red Kite  - One Of Two Circling The Meadow
Mute Swan
Mute Swan - On The Main River
Chiffchaff - On Branches Overhanging The River
 Now I'm not really a fan of shameless plugs, but I will stoop to a new level now, My personal Facebook seems to be getting inundated lately with all my Wildlife Ramblings and Photography, much to the annoyance of my friends I'm guessing, So I thought I'd set-up my own Photography page to share my sightings and images with the public as well as my friends.

So if you'd like to have a little look see and even "Like" my page I'd be for ever grateful!
http://www.facebook.com/MartinClayPhotography

No comments:

Post a Comment