Thursday 29 November 2012

Glittery Goldfinches

As mentioned in my last post, the light in the garden by midday got a lot brighter, and although the feeding station remain in shade, the trees behind glowed in bright sunshine. This gave quite an interesting Bokeh effect on any photographs I took.

As I guess with most Feeding stations, by around midday the Birds tend to tail off a little, with more frequent visits first thing in the morning and last thing in the afternoon. This did however give the opportunity for the Goldfinches to appear. 

I really like the background its just a shame the sun wasn't pitching in on the feeders at the same time, but hey ho thats how it goes.









http://www.facebook.com/MartinClayPhotography Up to date pictures and sightings, prior to me getting around to writing these blog posts, I would be more than grateful for any 'Likes' or Comments on my FB Photography Page too so feel free to comment or criticise about anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment