Friday 30 November 2012

Long Tailed Tits

As the afternoon dwindled on the direct light finally made the feeding station, and my perch setup branch. However it was so bright that I had a lot of fiddling to do with the camera settings to stop the birds from being blown out. The background soon was covered in shade highlighting the perch even more. Why does nothing go right for me with the sunshine?

I did however I think get some fairly nice images of Long Tailed Tits isolated off of the dark background in the spotlight of the sunshine. It was also very good to see them back on the garden feeders after a fairly quiet summer and early autumn.








http://www.facebook.com/MartinClayPhotography Up to date pictures and sightings, prior to me getting around to writing these blog posts, I would be more than grateful for any 'Likes' or Comments on my FB Photography Page too so feel free to comment or criticise about anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment