Thursday 31 October 2013

Highland Landscapes - April 2013

I realised after a pretty hectic work and social life for the entirety of the summer, that I haven't written a Blog since the middle of April! I know appalling but with the loss of Google Reader I haven't been able to keep up with others as I had. So I wasn't sure anybody would bother to read my ramblings.

Any how I shall start with the Landscape shots from my week in Scotland, towards the end of April 2013. As it was so long ago I shall keep these posts word short and pic heavy.

Glen Etive
Glen Etive
Rainbow over North Ballachulish
Mingarry Castle - Kilchoan
Ardnamurchan Lighthouse
Ballachulish Bridge at Night
Aonach Mor
Princes Cairn
Traigh Sands
River Shiel
Castle Tioram
Kentra Bay
Loch Leven
Dragons Tooth

If you are a social media user, Feel free to follow me on Facebook or Twitter for up to date sightings & photographs, any 'Comments & Criticisms' are welcomed.
Facebook  •  Twitter  

No comments:

Post a Comment